New Year's resolutions are a bit like babies: They're fun to make but extremely difficult to maintain.
Each January, roughly one in three Americans resolve to better themselves in some way. A much smaller percentage of people actually make good on those resolutions. It's hard to keep up the enthusiasm months after you've swept up the confetti, but it's not impossible. This year, pick one of the following worthy resolutions, and stick with it. Here's to a healthy and clean 2017.
- Lose weight
- Go back to
- Stay in touch
- Save money
- Cut your stress
- Get more sleep
- Cut back on alcohol
- Clean out, Clean up
The last one on the list will help your home feel uncluttered and fresh. Once you pick up the clutter, call Zerorez to leave your home clean and fresh.
For the month of January take advantage of the Green Leaf Special, $89.00 for two areas (plus the $14.00 water treatment fee).
Get a fresh start in 2017! Book online at https://zerobayarea.com/schedule-service-online
Looking for more information about this topic? Check out these blog posts below:
- Save Money on Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Choosing a Professional Carpet Cleaner: 5 Things to Look For
- Carpet Cleaning Services Revolutionized
- The Downside to Chemical Cleaners
- Zerorez Carpet Cleaning in San Jose
- The Smell of Fall in the Air
- Does Carpet Really Cause Allergies?
Click here for "San Jose International Airport."